Available for the very first time online at our website, in the local Long Island, NY market at
, and at certain fairs, our Muscadine BBQ sauce makes a delicious and nutritious addition to any food lover's pantry. Our BBQ sauce is made from the hundreds of golden bronze colored Carlos variety Muscadine vines planted throughout The Vineyard at Borgo Medioevale. Because the Muscadine grape is naturally rich and sweet, our BBQ sauce adds a tasty twist to common grilled meats and fish, including pulled pork, hamburgers, and chicken. Our BBQ sauce is available for a limited time in the summer. Our BBQ sauce stays fresh for up to one year unopened.
Note: a portion of all our sales goes to our partner, Feline Victory Rescue! Ingredients:
- Ketchup (tomato concentrate made from red ripe tomatoes, distilled vinegar, high fructose corn syrup, corn syrup, salt, spice, onion powder, natural flavoring)
- Muscadine grapes
- Mustard (distilled veingar, water, #1 mustard seed, salt, tumeric, oleoresin paprika, spices)
- Worcestershire Sauce (distilled vinegar, molasses, corn syrup, water, alt, caramel color, sugar, spices, anchovy puree, natural flavor (contains soy) and tamarind)
- Xantham Gum
- Black Pepper
- Potassium Sorbate (a preservative)
- Erythorbic Acid (to maintain color)
- Contains: Soy & Fish (anchovies)
Muscadine grapes are one of Nature's richest sources of polyphenolic antioxidants. One such phenol bonds with collagen, leading to healthier, younger looking skin. In recent studies, these antioxidants have been found to help fight against blood, colon and prostate cancers. In fact, purees of Muscadine grape skins and pulp are high in dietary fiber and essential minerals, while naturally low in fat.
So start your pantry-stocking or holiday shopping today and make sure you have enough Muscadine BBQ sauce to last your friends and family the year through…because once it's gone, it will not be available again until after the next harvest!
The Vineyard at Borgo Medioevale is proud to present our harvest of Muscadine grapes in a variety of delicious, nutritious and aromatic products such as Muscadine grape cider
and Spiced Muscadine butter
. Plus, we offer a host of imported Italian gifts
and our very own signature Borgo Medioevale calendar - the perfect gift that last all year! For more information about The Vineyard at Borgo Medioevale, contact us
. Free delivery on large quantities is available in some areas of Nassau and Suffolk Counties, Long Island. UPC